My name is Éloïse, I'm 22 and I'm half-French, half-English. I am currently living in The Netherlands. I speak English, French, some Spanish and a little Dutch, German and Russian.
My hobby is music: I have played the cello for 15 years and I'm part of an orchestra. I also enjoy reading and drawing.
Any kind of postcard is fine, especially if it is a nice scenery or shows something typical from your country. I would love to receive Gotochi cards someday!
Other favorites of mine include:
- books in any shape or form
- folklore and folktales (fairies, dragons, mythical beasts, ayakashi...);
- indigenous cultures
- art (watercolour and paintings, Alfons Mucha, Miyazaki's art, Moomins...);
- music, instruments (especially the cello, harp, koto and shamisen)
- animals (dogs, cats, foxes, wolves, birds, deer, donkeys, whales...);
- anything related to the Middle Ages.
Please write a little about yourself or your country! I'd like to know what it is like to live where you live - tell me about your everyday life, about what you did today, special things about your environment or even things you like or find beautiful.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your postcards!