My name is Ute,and I live with my family in a small town in the western part of Germany. I work as an alternative Practitioner and also I'm a x-ray-technician.
My hobbies are: reading, reading, reading.., playing boardgames and cards, cinema and theatre, hiking and biking. I love to travel (who doesn't?) and I have a passion for history, geography and languages.
I am happy with any kind of card, although if I can chosse, I like:
- Maps and/or scenic views of the city, country, landscape the card comes from,
- famous sites, architecture, art etc the card comes from,
- historical figures
- everything related to health, medicine, naturopathy, herbs, x-ray etc
- written language, caligraphy etc
- Harry Potter
- pictures of local customs, rituals, costumes, food etc
- pigs and sloths
- children book illustrations, fairy tales, legends, fables
- In October I would like to receive birthday-cards and christmas-cards in December.
I'm interested in foreign cultures and I'm curious about you. I prefer if possible cards written with a few words about yourself. What you do, where you live or what you think. I think everyone's got a great story in them. The text means more to me, than the picture. .
Looking forward to hearing from you!