My name is Ryanne, 25 years old and living in Dordrecht. I've studied Human Geography and I now work in the spatial department at the municipality.
My hobbies are reading (suggestions welcome), traveling, playing board games, going to a museum/zoo and being creative. But my favorite thing to do is wandering around and take photographs, especially of urban landscapes.
I'm curious about everything the world has to offer: all the different cultures, places and people ... also about yours! In 2018 I went to Japan en Finland. Last year I went to Denmark and Germany. I hope to discover more of the world soon.
Me and my partner have a passion for atlases, maps and globes. That's why I really love to receive postcards related to world, country or city maps! Old maps, topographic maps, touristic maps, subway maps it doesn't matter for me which kind. Especifically love the USA state postcards, they are so cool.
Other ideas for postcards:
- Old/vintage touristic posters
- Illustrations and drawings
- Children's book illustrations
- Board games
- Totoro/Studio Ghibli
- Seasonal postcards (I love fall and christmas)
- My favorite animals are alpacas, sloths, elks, beavers, hippos, manatees and octopusses.
- Single view postcard of your city/country/nature
Those are only suggestions! I will be happy with every card I receive!!
Happy Postcrossing :)