Alina_Ivchenko(or Alina) is a member in Belarus . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,091 days).
I am a student from Belarus. Belarus is very beautiful country in the centre of Europe. There are a lot of rivers, lakes and forests here.
It will be great, if you send me a card, which made in your country. Please, write me some words in your native language with translation in English, and, please, write more than "Greetings from" at the card. Can you write the date of sending, please?
I like all types of cards, please, send me cards, that you like more, but especially I like
- The Lord of the Rings (The Hobbit, Silmarillion and everything that has to do with Tolkien make me really happy);
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter
- Sherlock BBC
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- The Hunger games
- Cheshire cat and Alice in the Wonderland
- The Little Prince
- fantazy entities (like dragons, elves, etc.)
- "How to train your dragon", "Frozen"
- GF Postallove with your country
- Michelle Winer (Russia)
- Гнедкова (Gnedkova)
- с сайта moonpost.ru
- Мария Павлова
- коты Гармашовой
- Екатерина Бабок (Kate Babok)
- Severine Pineaux /France/
- Айвазовский (Aivazovskiy)
- Vincent van Gogh
- Шишкин (Shishkin)
- sky full of stars (photo and drawing), space
- cards with animals (I like all animals, but my favourite are white bear, while, fox, otter, raccoon, panda, deer, horse, squirrel, wolf, cat (wild cats too), dog) and birds (owl, raven, tomtit, kingfisher, seagull, bullfinch/сова, ворон, синица, зимородок, чайка, снегирь) or with endemics of your country - especially drawings, but nice photo too
- drawings of beautiful places of your country or photo of them, especially at night or on sunset
- nature, minimalizm in nature, sea
- beautiful arts
But, of course, I will glad to get any kinds of cards.
Dear friends from New Zealand, if you can, send a Hobbit maxicard, please. They are cards of my dream!
Dear postcrossers from Poland, could you send me a card with the new Witcher (Wiedzmin) stamp? (I hope, I write it correctly). I will be sooo happy to receive it!
I like paintings at the back side of cards, so if you want, you can draw something.
Also I like beautiful stamps. If it's possible, sent a card with beautiful picture on a stamp, I will really happy to get it. And, please, don't worry if your card is not in faves, because I more often add to faves cards, wich I want to get. But I like all cards I received!
Look at the other cards, I received, please:
If you're sending your card in an envelope, I will be happy, if put a little gift in it. It can be something like a piece of newspaper or a coin from your country, a ticket or every other kind of little things. It'll make me very happy. I am always happy to get gifts by mail. Feel free to write me a message.
Thanks a lot and Happy Postcrossing!