Hi, dear Postrcrossers!
My name is Alice, I'm from Penang, Malaysia.
My hobbit is travelling, collect stamp, miniature sheet & postcard,
I'd like to know about your town, your country and about some interesting traditions existing in your place.
My wishlist are:
1) Postcrossing Meetup card/ 150th years of postcards
2) Message in d bottle. Example as below:
3) Japan Gotochi card
4) Maxi card / 3D card / glitter card / shaped card / wooden card / Metal card
5) Postallove (Greetings from) card or FOTW from country of origin.
I already have GF Card:
Austria, Australia, Algeria, Brazil, Belarus, China, Czech
Republic, France, Finland, Germany, Greece. Hungary, Italy,
Indonesia, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Lithuania, Morocco, Portugal, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Romania,Spain, Singapore, San Marino Taiwan, USA, Ukraine and United Kingdom
I already have FOTW card:
Brazil, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, England, European
Union, France, Finland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland,
Indonesia, Japan, Norway, Netherlands, Philippines, Portugal,
Singapore, South Korea, Slovakia, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad And Tobago, USA，United Kingdom
I already have MOTW card:
6) Map card/Flag card
7) Royal family or National leaders
8) Cartoon (Ex:Moomin,Ingle look,Krtek,The Little Prince,Disney cartoon or any famous cartoon from ur country)
11) Transportation (Cruise, Car, Bus, Bicycle, etc)
13) Postcard about your city (Scenery, People in local costume, buildings, UNESCO site etc).
16) WT Card - I already have:
Aland Islands, America, Germany, Morocco, Portugal, Poland
I like any postcard from your country, stamped with postmark but please don't send inside envelope to me unless you want give me some free used or new stamp.
Please message me if you want to swap GF and FOTW. or if you don't mind you can send me GF, WT or FOTW. I'm show appreciated.
Please write the DATE on the postcard and stick the air mail sticker on the postcard (thank you)
Christmas & New Year card are also welcome,
I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanks a lot.
Lost Postcard: MY-424000, MY-424004, MY-433981, MY-456610, MY-456611