I'm Sasha, or Alex, or Aleksandr and I learn English!
I'm from Krasnoyarsk, the city located in the heart of Siberia. Not only do I appreciate my country, but I am also really interested in its history. Indeed, it is unbelievably intricate but praiseworthy. Russia was formed in 862 and there were a lot of occasions to take place through these long 1150 years we study at schools and universities.
As for me, I went swimming for 11 years and now gave it up. These days I am learning English, which is my favourite hobby. I'm going to become a translator and an interpreter🗣️
I've already travelled a lot across Russia. I've been to Turkey twice (the only foreign country I've visited so far).
My postcard preferences:
1) Maps of your countries and anything connected with your country symbols;
3) Landscapes and sights of your towns/cities;
4) NEW YEAR CARDS IN DECEMBER;
8) birthday cards in May (17th)
Please, no homemade cards❗
And I would also be grateful if you wrote anything of interest on your postcard. For example,
1) what is your country famous for;
2) what your friends' and your stereotypes of Russia were (or are);
3) have you ever been to the Russian Federation? What did you think about it?;
4) your exciting life story;
5) if you were living in the other country, why you moved to your place.
I'm a coin collector, so... Please, if you have some, put some coins from your country into the envelope. Any coins you want, thanks in advance😊
DATE THE POSTCARD📅
PLEASE, NO CURSIVE❌
Thank you so much indeed!