Hello, my name's Alex and I'm married and I have a son 6 year and daughter 3 year old. I am a teacher of biology and chemistry. I love nature, because it is the most beautiful and fascinating thing on the planet:)
My son is very sick and needs constant supervision, so I have no way to travel. Postcrossing for me is the ability to see the world.
I'd like to receive any kind of cards. I enjoy the moment when I receive your card! So if you don't know what to send me - choose a postcard that you like and write why:)
Please write date on your postcard. I think that this makes the card more personal:)
I like beautiful and interesting stamps.
I like to get postcards:
- Christmas cards
- space, galaxy, planets
- witches, wizards, Halloween
- cross stitch, knitting, thread, sewing machines and accessories
- single big tree, green or autumn forest
- green, pink, purple cards
- landscapes white winter / golden autumn
- Sakura blossoms
- вotanical illustration
- fairies, elves, gnomes
- footwear, boots
- drawing of animals, birds (please not photo)
- sweets, cupcakes, cakes
- cute illustration
- flowers, flower shops, houseplants, cacti, succulents
- sky, rainbow, sunset
- something from my favorites
I very very much want postcards from San Francisco (with famous bridge), from Paris (with Eiffel Tower) and from London (with double-decker or red public phones), from Finland (with Mumintroll or Katja Saario).