I am very sorry but due to personal circumstances I had to quit this wonderful hobby. I also moved out of Holland and now I am in a process of getting used to my new life.
I do not know when I will go back to Postcrossing but I hope that it will be possible one day.
All the best to all of you!
Nice to meet you!
My name is Katka, I am 32 years old. I am originally from the Czech Republic but I currently live in the Netherlands.
I am a proud owner of a stubborn dog (Akita inu), I prefer countryside to big cities, I appreciate a good sense of humour and as for hobbies, I like travelling, meeting new people, learning languages, cycling, skating, hiking, admiring animals, reading books and drawing.
From countries I have ever been to, I like United Kingdom the most but I believe that every country has its own beauty. If I could choose the places I would like to visit, the list would be following: Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, New Zealand and Japan.
The perfect postcard from you would be following:
* local fauna or flora or a countryside theme. I am mainly interested in natural beauties of other countries.
* Witty postcards
* Moomin postcard (I grew up on the Moomin books so I would like to have at least one :-) )
* Postcards with local recipes
* Postcards related to horses (Elena Shved's paintings, Slawik`s photographs..) and horseback riding (I started recently.. *ouch* :-) )
* Damavik postcards
* Postcards with dinosaurs
* Postcards with bats
* Postcards with tank fish (my favourite is pufferfish)
* Quetzalcoatl :-)
* Year of Horse or Year of Dog cards
* Star Trek cards, namely anything with Enterprise, Jean-Luc Picard or Mr. Spock (= Leonard Nimoy)
* If you are from the UK, I would love to get a map card of the area you live in
* Anything related to akita inu dogs or other Japanese dog breeds - I would be very grateful!
* real stamp (I collect them.)
* some information about you or about the place you live in. It can be anything. You can describe me yourself, your favourite place or write a short story about what happend to you a while ago. The longer the text is, the better. :-)
Of course anything is fine as far as you feel comfortable. Sending postcards should be fun so do not worry, if you feel just to write down "Greetings from XXX."
I am looking forward to seeing a postcard from you!
Expired postcards: :-(
NL-2091539 SSRommel China (expired 28.11.2013)
NL-2163071 G-race Australia (expired 2.1.2014)
NL-2202365 Alina_V Ukraine (expired 24.1.2014)