Hello and welcome!
I am your average middle-aged librarian and also a bit of a nerd. :)
I like reading, books, bookshops, flea markets and cafés. In my free time I enjoy going for walks, watching nature and the change of the seasons, crafting and surfing the net.
I am also very interested in fantasy literature and TV, for example "Lord of the Rings" and the "Narnia" books, but also "Game of Thrones" and the like. Star Trek, comic book super heroes and vintage musicals ("CATS", anyone?) also hold a big(!) place in my heart.
Any and all cards are welcome and appreciated, but of course, I also have a wish list if you need some inspiration.
For example I'd LOVE to get:
* Tourist-y stuff, for example famous sights and attractions typical for your place
* Words! (quotes, mottos, sayings, letters, calligraphy ...) in any language
* All things Tolkien (books, movies, dwarves, elves, hobbits...)
* Nature scenes (landscapes, gardens, oceans, outer space ...)
* Food (recipes, yummy pictures, regional specialities...)
* Jugendstil, Art Déco, Art Nouveau ...
* I also collect cards of tree houses and hummingbirds :)
I'm NOT TOO fond of:
* overly cute and kitschy stuff (kissing children, naked babies, dogs in costume etc.)
* cartoons and caricatures
* pets (cats, dogs, horses - wild animals and fantasy creatures are fine!)
I'm looking forward to exchanging postcards with any of you out there!
(To be perfectly honest: It might sometimes take a few extra days for me to send and/or register postcards after receiving them. Thank you all for your patience :) )