my name is Lily. I'm 9 years old. This profile belonged to my mom. It's even older than I am =)
Now I'm the one in charge. I have been studying English for 4 years already. I hope postcrossing will help me to find new friends all over the world. I adore cats more than anything but I would enjoy any card from my parents' wishlist below (they will help me to receive my mail).
My name is Nadya.
I live in Volgograd (former Stalingrad), Russia.
I graduated Volgograd state university as a world economist. I also have an English-Russian translator's education.
I like reading books and watching movies and cartoons. I also enjoy such sitcoms as "Scrubs", "Big bang theory", "Friends", "2 broke girls", "Ted Lasso" and such series as "Game of thrones", "The Wire", "Homeland", "House of cards", Sherlock. And I'm fond of traveling! I've already visited Czech Republic, Poland, Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest), Slovakia (Bratislava), Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, Spain, Portugal.
I'd love to get any type of postcard, but especially
- maps of your city, or country, or some ancient maps
- flags, or coats of arms
- cats, tigers, my favourite hedgehogs, or adorable red pandas (firefoxes)
- baby theme (for my daughter Lily and my son Leonid or Lenny)
- famous historical places or personalities, etc.
- famous actors of the past or nowadays, and also the posters of notable movies
- vintage advertising
- sports, especially football (for my husband Alex, he is a huge supporter)
- bridges, lighthouses
- transport (especially airplanes, trains, ships)
- cards made of unusual materials (I heard of wooden and cork ones)
- maximum cards
- if you are from USA you can send me card with the name of your state, I started to collect it recently. I already have these states: AZ, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, МО, NE, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, TX, VT, WI.
I also would love if you could write a few words about yourself, your city and country, or maybe some words in your native language (if it's not English =) You can also write about recent impressions you had - about book you read, or film you watched, or a song that gives you the creeps.