Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to my Profile!
1. A little bit about me *****
Hello, I'm Edoardo and I'm a 15-year-old student: I attend a small school in Nizza Monferrato called "Liceo Scientifico Galileo Galilei", like the famous scientist... I live near here, precisely in Agliano Terme (A small town known for his wine and his hills: We produce Barbera Wine in Monferrato's Hills --> An UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE).
I have been Vegetarian from I was 6 or 7 years old because I think Animals are like Humans.
2. What I do and What are my Hobbies *****
I really love to discover new things about our World so my hobbies are: surfing on the internet and Wikipedia (I like Wikipedia :-), send and receive postcard from the Universe and to program a small Website (You can see the link over).
I do not really like sports in general BUT if you think I'll like a postcard, well, Send me it! :-)
I'm an Architecture Enthusiast too
3. What You can send me *****
I'm an OUT-OF-THE-BOX person so You can send me everything you think I'll like! PLEASE: Written and Stamped postcards so you have to write something behind the postcard, here some suggestions: your favourite film/song/book/animal (mine is Cow!), your last travel, your favourite country,...
I love HANDMADE, SELFMADE and AD CARDS too, because It's your art!
4. What you can write *****
You can write everything behind the postcard, else some word from your language... Here my languages:
* Français: Je peux comprendre le français et j'aime cette langue. Si tu parle français, tu peux moi envoyer ta card écrit en cette langue^^
* Español: Estoy aprendiendo este idioma con el proyecto TRIO TOSCANA. Ayúdame enviándome una postal... Hasta Luego, vamos de tapas??
* Deutsch: My friend, in Pc stefaniarocco, is teaching me something about this language. If you are german, please write something using a very simple vocabulary in this language ^^
* Lingua Latina: In lyceum discimus etiam linguam latinam ergo ego intellego...
5. Postcrossing life *****
22.06.2019 in Turin, I was in my first meeting: THANK YOU!
19.10.2019 in Milan, AMAZING!
04.01.2020 in Milan! LOVED (We were in 4 postcrossers +4)
Thank You and Greetings from Italy,