Hello y'all! I'm from England and currently call Memphis, Tennessee home. Memphis is cool and I love living in the mid-south. My favourite thing is hanging out with my Australian Cattle Dog, Baxter, who I adopted from the Humane Society. He is the sweetest thing. My other interests include photography, traveling, hiking, swimming, Fringe, Top Gear, rock/alternative music & giant pandas. I also enjoy playing "tourist" in Memphis & the states of Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas (as Memphis lies at the border of these states).
Snail mail brightens my day and I enjoy the snapshot of life Postcrossing provides. All postcards are welcome, but please do not send folded greeting cards, hand-made cards or self-printed photos.
If you need inspiration I really love postcards with the following themes:
* touristy (city views, architecture, beautiful landscapes)
* Americana, Soviet era or British humour/pub related
* vintage transportation, camping & caravans
* dancers, traditional costumes, geisha & quirky fashion
* Royal Families
* Anne Geddes
* Angry Birds, Bunny Suicides & Kiroileva siili
* a painting or photograph by a famous artist from your country
PLEASE NOTE: I register all postcards within 24hrs of receipt. If I have not registered your postcard, then the postman has not yet delivered it.