Hi everyone! My name is Natalia. I live on the Pacific coast of the US in a small and cozy city Woodinville, which is a part of the Seattle metropolitan area.
I'm a student in the surgical technology program. I'm a mother of 12yo girl. I have two dogs (one of them is a Sealyham terrier boy, and the other one is a Maltese girl).
I do love traveling! This is my favorite thing, for sure! Also, I love reading and watching TV shows (I love long stories)!
My main hobby is fishkeeping. I have three fish tanks with more than a hundred fish and shrimp!
We also have birds in our house: one cockatiel girl and nine budgies!
Any postcard from you would be appreciated, but I would be so happy to receive a card with a city view or a unique place in your country!
*I prefer illustrated postcards! *
- I love architecture, and I'm very curious about how people in different cultures organize their habitats.
- Please send me postcards with big cities and small villages, large crowded streets, and narrow quiet alleys.
- If you have cards with home interiors typical for your place, it would be great too!
- I am also happy to get postcards with:
- Farmers markets
- Watercolor paintings
- Pokemon Go
- Halloween cards in October
- Christmas cards in November-December
- Cards with tropical fish and exotic birds are very welcome too!
Sorry, I don't like handmade and Ad cards.
Thank you! Have a nice day and happy postcrossing!