Welcome to take a look at my profile.
I will be glad to receive cards with these themes:
- Maxicards or maximum cards of any theme. All kinds of them.
***A maximum card is not a big sized card!***
It is a pictorial postcard bearing an illustration, photograph or design relating to the stamp affixed to the picture side of the postcard.
See here: https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards
If you send a maxicard, please put it unwritten in an envelope and write your message on a separate label if it's fine for you. Maxicards often get the picture side stamp lost during the journey. Mechanical sorting probably causes it.
- Gotochi cards from Japan and similar shaped cards from Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and other countries.
- Stamp cards. Means cards which pictures stamps or, even better, is made of real stamps. Like:
- Anything mail or post related.
- Touristy cards of your country with the name of the place which the card shows.
- Cars. All kind of pictures of real cars (not toys or miniatures), also advertisements.
- Route 66.
- State cards.
- The Postcrossing theme.
- Coats of arms.
- Retro and vintage cards. if you have a genuine old card, please send it unwritten in an envelope and write your message on a separate label if it's fine for you. I am also very happy with authentic old cards which has traveled in the past about at the time they were issued.
- Multiple pictures of different objects. I mean something like these:
If you don't have any cards according to my wishes, don't worry - they are just wishes, not demands. All postcards are welcomed!
But, if possible:
- Please don't send folded cards in envelopes.
- Please no paper "cards" or unprocessed photographs directly from your printer.
Except those, anything goes. :-)
Please date your cards!
All the best!
If you have maxicards for trade, maybe we can swap. I have maxicards, FDC envelopes and stamps from different countries as well as Finnish regular cards to send back. If you are interested in swapping, please let me know!