Hello! My name is Alexander, but I prefer a short Al. My family and I live in a small place Khilok in the Transbaikal region. We love our garden, fishing, cook new interestiщng dishes, walks in the forest and much more).
August 6th marks 9 years of my participation in postcrossing. During this time I did not cool down to this hobby, but on the contrary, my eldest daughter Anastasia has joined my hobby.
From postcards I prefer the following:
- Football (soccer only);
- Hockey (especially Russians in the NHL);
- Views of the city with a bird's eye view;
- Fauna of Belarus;
- Big five;
- Australian wild life;
- Fairy-tale characters;
- Lighthouses, and other interesting architectural structures and buildings;
- Greetings from;
- Royal families;
- Church stained glass windows ;
- Or something interesting in your opinion.
PLEASE NO FREE CARDS, AD CARDS OR SELF-MADE CARDS!
If you have the opportunity to send a small coin or an interesting postage stamps.
And further. Advise something interesting from books, films, music.
P. S.: Postcrossers from Japan, please write on a postcard a little-known haiku. I love these little poems.