Hello! My name is Alexander. My family and I live in a small place Khilok in the Transbaikal region. We love our garden, fishing, cook new interestiщng dishes, walks in the forest and much more).
August 6th marks 10 years of my participation in postcrossing.
From postcards I prefer the following:
- Football (soccer only);
- Hockey (especially Russians in the NHL);
- Black and white;
- Views of the city with a bird's eye view;
- Fauna of Belarus;
- Big five;
- Australian wild life;
- Fairy-tale characters;
- Lighthouses, and other interesting architectural structures and buildings;
- Greetings from;
- Royal families;
- Church stained glass windows ;
- Or something interesting in your opinion.
PLEASE NO FREE CARDS, AD CARDS OR SELF-MADE CARDS!
If you have the opportunity to send a small coin or an interesting postage stamps.
And further. Advise something interesting from books, films, music.
P. S.: Postcrossers from Japan, please write on a postcard a little-known haiku. I love these little poems.