My name is Anne-Chrystel, I am 49 and I live in Villeurbanne, a town in the very near suburb of Lyon in France. We live at home with a male cat called Elvis (like the famous US singer) and a female Yorkshire dog called Pépite (Nugget in English)
My hobbies are reading, listen to classical and modern music, visit new countries and cities, and discover new people and new ways of life.
I you have some, I would be very happy to receive :
- Cards representing the city (or country) where you live.
- Cards with special dish, meal or food that I could only find and taste in your country.
- Postcrossing Meet-up postcards with signatures of your friends postcrossers !
- Cards representing the 50 states of America (for US senders).
- Cards with Yorskhire dogs (or other small dogs).
But of course, if you don't have one of these, you can send me a card of your choice. Be sure that I'll always be happy to receive it !
Read you soon,