My name is Anna, I live in Penza, Russia. Enjoy cross stitching, taking photos for my IG, strolling, reading.
I collect stamps, so if you want to swap some stamps - I am always open. :)
So, these are some of my preferences about postcards:
- works of artists of your country or your favourite work (my favourite painter is Zinaida Serebriakova);
- illustrations of women embroidering;
- any cards related to books and books illustrations, library theme, writers, reading people, etc;
- just beautiful watercolor paintings or in pastel colors;
- reprints of old posters and ads;
- beautiful and/or national food;
- tea, coffee;
- bautiful women, pin-up;
- dancing, dancers, carnival;
- beautiful and elegant shoes;
- narrow streets;
- anything that has number 13;
- Aquarius sign of a Zodiac;
- Halloween, Easter and Christmas Postcards around these holidays, birthday cards in February;
- famous people of your country (do not forget to write something about the person ;));
- you can also check my favs.
But the choice is up to you. Be sure that I would be happy to receive any card you send me.
I just love stamps! So if you use a beautiful and interesting stamp, you will make me happy. Some special cancellation would be amazing, too.
I DON'T like ad and free postcards with nothing interesting in it. Sorry!
I prefer cards written&stamped if it's possible, no envelopes. If you don't know what to write, just describe yourself, what makes you get out of bed in the morning, what makes you laugh, and what are your aims, your hobbies. Or you can write about your favorite book or movie. I'm open to everything new for me.
Ко мне на "ты".
Thanks for reading this long-long text. :) Take care.
Updated June 03, 2020.