I'm Robby from Gerbrunn (near Würzburg), Lower Franconia, Bavaria, Germany.
I myself have a small garden in the vineyards of which there are many here and spend a lot of time to make the garden. I am enthusiastic motorcyclist and aquarists. Also, I enjoy reading science fiction and travel diaries and like to listen to '70s progressive rock music, Jazz :-)
What do I like most on a postcard?
A small selection of my interests:
* Classic (US) cars
* Taxi, Police, Rally and other cars
* Fire-engine (fire truck)
* Specific truck, taxi, bus or car you can find only in your country
* City street view with cars or other traffic
* Airplanes and Airports
* Helicopter (civilian, military, rescue. . .)
* Trains (modern trains, steam trains)
* World war themes
* Cold war themes and propaganda from this time
* History of your country
* A night view or aerial view of your city
* Music themes (all directions)
* Cooking recipes
* Plants, flowers
* Insects also the creepy ones
* Fish and what else lives in the water (I have a 240-liter aquarium and two nanocubes)
* Space and universe topics
* Or another postcard... :-)
They are just ideas - the most beautiful and interesting postcards are those that surprise me ...!!!
Please write the address by hand. Otherwise, it looks very ugly :-(
German postman can decrypt addresses very well.
Maybe you can write some words about the view on the card? :-)
Beautiful stamps would be nice...