wwwerais a member in Israel . She has been a member for over 5 years (2058 days).
ETA: Guys, Jews don't celebrate Christmas. No need to send me your wishes for Christmas.
"Before loneliness will break my heart, send me a postcard, darling..." © by Shocking Blue :)
I am a single with 2 cats, crazy about knitting, recently fond of Ubuntu Party of Michael Tellinger. Live in Jerusalem, here is a short video about my city: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pECEKsPMpU
What I like on postcards:
- Board game Go (圍棋; 바둑; 囲碁)
- Magic Eye cards
- Ornament, fabric motif, print, pattern, knitting
- Totoro. Moomintroll. Snoopy. Krtek. Hello Kitty.
- Manul/Pallas's cat (Otocolobus manul syn. Felis manul)
- Blue flowers
- National food
- Funny painted cats
- planets, space, stars
- Bob Dylan, David Bowie
- Combination of yellow and blue
- Painting (especially Hieronymus Bosch and impressionists)
- Beautiful interior, grating, stained-glass windows, leaded panes, mosaics
- The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Firefly, Game of Thrones, any fantasy
- Interesting things of all sorts: peculiar, obsolete, now-vanished, ingenious, intricate, unique for your area or nation or occupation etc
I don't love regular touristic cards, multi-views, advertising, and black&white photos.
Please write me something different from "This is my 1st card to Israel". If you don't know what to write then write what is your favorite soup, do you like your boss, what do you know about Israel? Если вы знаете русский язык, пишите мне по-русски, пожалуйста.
The last "please": I am not a collector, don't appreciate unwritten blank cards.
!Send a card to sick UK's children http://www.postpals.co.uk/!
Sorry, no private swaps. Your request will remain unanswered.