wintry(or Olya) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (909 days).
My name’s Olya, 21 y.o., I live in Rostov-on-Don, studying HR management at SFEDU. I enjoy a lot of things - reading, spending time with my younger brother, photography, good movies & TV series, fashion, dark chocolate, green tea with mango and, of course, sending and receiving postcards.
♥ I LIKE ♥:
- black-and-white pictures
- Nouvelles Images (esp. Atelier Nouvelles Images)
- royal families (William & Kate card and/or stamp will be wonderful!)
- night or painted city views
- Anne Taintor
- old ladies by Inge Löök
- Alphonse Mucha
- John Everett Millais (I dream of "Ophelia"!)
- John William Waterhouse
- comics (esp. Batman, Marvel's heroes, V for Vendetta)
- owls, peacocks, cats, koalas, pandas
- actors & actresses (Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Vivien Leigh, Clark Gable, James Dean, etc.), cinema (posters, famous scenes and moments)
- New York City
- books, libraries, illustrations for children's books
- fashion (YSL, Chanel, Givenchy, Lanvin, magazine covers)
- shoes, bags
- playing cards
- sweets, pastry, cupcakes
- tea cups
- magic & fabulous creatures (nymphs, fairies, mermaids, ghosts, witches, etc.)
- haunting places
- myths, legends, folktales
- postboxes, postmen
- buses, trams, trolley buses
- lomography & polaroid photos
- doors, windows, stained glass
- Cavallini & Co. cards
- if you’re from rare country on postcrossing, I'd like to receive citiviews, landscapes and well-known places of your country
- от посткроссеров из России буду также очень рада получить Влада Кравчука, открытки из наборов ИД Мещерякова и коллекции Александра Васильева. Заранее огромное спасибо =)!
And, of course, I want cards from my "favourites" postcard wall. If you have the opportunity to send me one of them, I'll be very thankful.
Beautiful and interesting stamps are warmly appreciated too!
But if you don't have such cards, just choose any card that you like personally!
If you don't know what to write on card, tell me something of yourself. Or recommend good movie, book, song. Or write the recipe of your favourite dish. Anything would be interesting to read!
It'll be nice, if you write something on postcard in your native language (with Latin alphabet) without translation – I'll try to find it myself ;).
And, please, dated it.
And, if possible, send your card without an envelope. Thanks in advance!
My received cards you can see here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/batmanova/collections/
My second account is here: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/peachie
RU-423848 to liutsai (Taiwan)
Take care and happy postcrossing :)!