visnjabo(or Sherry) is a member from Canada . She has been a member for over 5 years (2097 days).
If you want to make my day - please use STAMPS, STAMPS and more beautiful STAMPS! Other then stamps - I prefer single view card showing map, indigenous people, beautiful landscapes, natural phenomena, volcanoes, wild animals etc... I will be very happy to receive card and stamp matching, maxicards, FDC's, Atelier Nouvelles cards, food and drink cards with recipes and famous people cards. If you still have no idea what to send, please check my favorites on postcards wall. I don't mind if you are using envelope, especially if you are sending something that you don't like to be scratched by stupid postal ( so called "bar code" ) machines.
MY "DON'T LIKE" LIST :
- multi-view cards
- cartoons / comics / drawings / crafts
- self-made cards ( exception are cards made with used stamps)
- ZOO animals and pets ( especially NOT kittens )
- self-printed cards ( including photo-paper )
- any Christmas/holiday, New Year, Easter etc.. cards
- cute kids, pets or animals with name of the ZOO or amusement park
- folded greeting cards or ad cards that are fully printed on both sides - no offense but this site is for exchanging POSTCARDS only
- any card without real stamp, something with postmark label
- postcards and stamps that do not belong to the same country
Please, pay special attention when writing your numbers in address - numbers are the most important part, few of your postcards ended in wrong mailboxes already ( street number or postal code )!!! If your card is travelling unusually long time, please, let me know !!! Thank you!
P.S.Recently I have noticed that nicely stamped cards have tendency to move from the "sent" list to the list called "expired". Still , I am not discouraged and I always try to send beautiful stamps if requested. If your card didn't reach me, please, send me a picture of your card showing my address on it and I will register it even though I never receive it. I hope you will be so kind to do same for me.
PPS. Postcrossers from NL who send me a card with "postcrossing" stamp on it will receive nice Thank you card back. Pls. write your address!
Kiitos! Danke! Grazie! Merci! Bedankt! Hvala!
Obrigado! Děkujeme vám! Gracias!