tweetsis a member from Germany . She has been a member for over 2 years (1020 days).
You can contact me if you want to swap, but please just if you have cat cards to offer. I´d like to see a picture before ...
>> Have a great day :)
hurray! is my favorite word and I'm happy if I made you happy :)
I prefer postcards unwritten & in envelope ... so I can take the stamps without to damage my beautiful postcards :)
COLLECTING/LOVING*** (sorted alphabetically)
- 3D ...
- advertising cards (if funny, exceptionally, colorful, fantastic and sent in an envelope, unwritten), Art Nouveau (windows, pictures, deco, interior designs, architecture etc.), Atelier Nouvelles Images, Avant Card Art cards from Australia
- babies (and children), bad Toro (Spain), Bandeira Brasileira, bridges, butterflies
- CATS and KITTENS!!!, (Rosina Wachtmeister (Austria),Leslie Anne Ivory (U.K.), Kliban (Hawaii), tukituk (Russia), Jetoy (South Korea), Henry cats & friends (Finland), Noro's journey around Europe (Japan), Meets the cat (Taiwan),Laurel Burch (USA),Charles Wysocki (USA), Theodore Steinlen, Ronald Searle (USA), Rachael Hale, Helen Lang, Dana Kubick, Susan Herbert, Martin Leman, Louis Wain (U.K.), Anna Hollerer, Francien van Westering (Netherlands), Mollie Everett Field, Victoria Kirdiy (UA), ART-cats, christmas cats, vintage cats, cats in black and white ... the cats of Vladimir Rumyanzev (Russia) ... CATS :)
- Dark Dudes, doors, dragonflies
- Emily the strange
- Hello Kitty (it´s also a cat, somehow!?! :)
- Mangas, Mica, Monica e Cebolinha, Movies, Mr. Freeman
- pinked everything, Pucca
- Sheeps (crazy, cute, beauty ... all of them :), Simon´s cat, shoes, stairs, Suzanne Woolcott (Scotland) ==> all from!, Sylvester and Tweety
If YOU want make me happy, please be so kind and do not send any of this to me ... probably you´ll make another one more happy with these cards ... but not me. Thank you! *** Horses, snails, cooking recipes, illustrations of food-buffets, homemade, multi-views-cards, please no cards related to Religion (any), used cards (dirty, perforated, etc.), churches, touristic ... NO folded cards please! Even if you cut a front of a folded card, this doesn´t make it to a postcard ...
***** see also my favorites, which I haven´t but would love to get
Please don´t publish the textside of my card, my name and/or my address on any weblog or similar (facebook, twitter, etc.), my name, address, my message ... that´s just for you. Thank you! the side of the picture is okay...