trotzdem(or Isabel) is a member from Germany . She has been a member for over 1 year (600 days).
Hi there :)
my name is Isabel and I 'm a 25 years old girl from the north of germany.I am a graduate social worker and a feminist. I work in a social organisation only for women. I love my job because I'm also private interessed in equal rights and equal opportunities.
But I am very excited about one little distraction in between (for example in form of a postcard).In my spare time I love to play with my 2 cats. I have two ragdolls named Bonnie (a blue mitted) and Merlin (a mink lynx mitted), I love everything about it. Therefore, cats are my greatest passion. But actually I like animals in general (which ones, is down here). My dream is to work with my cats therapeutically. So to combine the job with private cat-passion. Currently I am working on my own small research project in which I take my cats with the nursing home. There I am 1-2 times a week and take care of the elderly. I am a sensitive, social and dreamy person but who likes to spend time alone, too. I use this time as to write to you or other postcrossers for example. Also I'm addicted to music. I love on the one hand sad/ melancholic piano/ modern ambient and on the other hand rock music stuff like placebo. And I love to dance. For 7 years I was a ballet dancer. Also I'm collecting postcards, therefore here are my likes and dislikes:
I like those postcards:
- self made cards
- colorful, but also black / white with wise or funny sayings, quotes or poems (please write an english translation on it if there is enough room for it)
- Themes could also be: fairy tales, mythical creatures, witches, mermaids, music (piano stuff), dancing or ballet girls
- those animals: especially cats and foxes, butterflies, Lynx, raccoons, owls, desert foxes/fennec ♥
- kissing or hugging people/animals
- about gender, queer and feminism (especially Riot Grrrls)
- which are provocative, absurd, critical
- with any relation to punk or special looking people
- women on cards looking like the Art of THIS ARTIS: Camilla D'Errico, Linda Bergkvist, Victoria Frances, Misstigri, Limoon, Emily Strange (please do not sent me cards with other sort of arts! I have a special taste in this, sorry)
- I love postcards of this sort:
(Anyway: If you need an inspiration, please look at my favourited postcards)
I'd be happy if you put some stickers onto the postcard :-)
my favourits: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/trotzdem/gallery/favourites
I do not like:
- christmas, birthday and easter cards
- cards which show only flowers, landscapes, buildings and those/boring stuff
- Religious themes
- Cards in envelopes
- thin (as normal paper) cards
- Maps or view of the city / country (I really don't like!!!)
I'd be happy if you write something personal about yourself:
- Why do you chose just this card for me?
- What makes you happy? What makes you angry?
- If you were an animal, which do you were and why?