suamais a member from Japan . She has been a member for over 1 year (435 days).
I live in Tokyo with my husband and a dog.
I love music, arts, crafts, and culture.
I also like children's picture books, maps and folk arts.
Receiving any cards is always welcome and fun.
But if I can choose, these are my favorite images:
- map cards, picture map cards
- multiples, Nouvelles Images
- national costumes, traditional embroidery, folk toys
- paper dress-up dolls
- illustrations of children's books
- Pippi Longstocking, Carl Larsson
- tea, coffee, sweets
- dogs, cats, squirrels, farm animals, cute small birds
- postal things like stamps, postboxes
- windows, chairs, shelves, gardens
- vintage and retro
- berries, vegetables, markets
- honeybees, ladybugs
- colorful & pop
Please write a little about you or your country.
I love postcards written and stamped.
I don't like Touchnote cards.
Have a lovely day!