smile4uis a member from Croatia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1100 days).
Please feed my long-standing passion and hunger for postcards :-)
It's not mandatory, of course, but I'd be extremely happy if you have one of these cards for me:
- Depeche Mode
- tigers (please take a look at my happy kingdom :))
- local markets
- native people (working, chilling, dancing, smiling :))
- b/w images with colour detail(s)
- macro photography
- rain and raindrops
I'd be also super happy with:
- UNESCO WHS
- bridges (especially those made of wood or stone)
- maps and flags
- castles, ruins, fortress, amphitheatres, temples
- I adore narrow and picturesque streets (I find them very charming :-))
- and... street scenes (close-ups with interesting details)
- small villages
- windows, doors, balconies, stairs, roofs
- interesting and unusual architecture
- small boats and marine scenes
- b/w art photography
But don't worry... if you don't have any of the motifs mentioned above, just try walking in my shoes ;-)
and send me any card you think I might like!
Do you like it?! I am sure you love it, so I must love it too, right?!
Bye bye... and – do not forget to smile :-)
Post scriptum... may I add something?!
Well, not that I'm dying to say „please, don't send me this, don't send me that“, I just hope there are lots of other people who would appreciate free/advertisement/homemade/self-made/flowers/drawings/cartoons more than I... and you will save those cards to make them really happy!
Thanks! I just knew you are the best!