sacred_sweddy(or Sveta) is a member from Belarus . She has been a member for over 3 years (1390 days).
Hello! My name is Sveta, but my friends call me Sweddy or Swed.
I would be glad to recieve any postcard, which you find interesting/beautiful/cute or worth sharing. Also every card chosen and written with love will make me happy!
Postcards that are very welcome:
• whales!! a postcard with one will make me absolutely happy. these creatures just fascinate me. plus my good friend Anna adores whales. so if you have one - send it to me! and for sure it will make dance two whale-lovers :D
• London (esp. Big Ben, doubledecker buses, Tower Bridge, red telephone boxes, beefeaters)
• Rolf Lidberg
• Flower fairies
• tilt-shift photography
• retro, pop-art, vintage
• the Moomins; "Old Ladies" by Inge Löök
• maps (especially American states); old maps
• cartoons, fairy-tale creatures
• painted cats, painted whales, deers and owls
• legends of ancient Greece and Rome
• Scandinavian myths and legends
• amusement parks
• beautiful illustrations
• Greetings from... postcards http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2013/03/12/greetings-from
I prefer landscapes rather than cityviews.
Christmas and New Year cards are appreciated in December and January.
PLEASE, if your postcard doesn't include a description of the image in English, tell me a little bit about what I'm looking at (if it is not obvious). It makes a huge difference in my enjoyment of the card!
I'm just happy to get any postcard that could only be found in your town or your part of your country.
Expired cards.. too sad. If I see a card has expired, I often try sending a duplicate one if the recipient is still active in Postcrossing.
I'm interested in direct swaps, so feel free to contact me.