s_ashka(or Sasha) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 1 year (688 days).
My name is Sasha.
I'm collecting bears for a long time. So I’ll be very-very happy if you send me postcards with bears: polar bear, brown bear, bear toy, teddy bear, cartoon bears, Winnie-the-Pooh, Paddington Bear and so on.
Here is my collection of postcards with bears: https://picasaweb.google.com/102125560308987715430/DqGKgJ?authuser=0&feat=directlink
My hobby is reading. I'll be glad if you write me what are you reading now or what's your favorite book/author. And of course I’ll very happy to receive postcards with books, libraries or pictures and paintings of reading people.
Also I like:
- maxicards (cards with matching or corresponding stamp on front side and first day cancellation)
- black and white or sepia cards,
- vintage or retro-style cards,
- funny cards,
- cute and romantic cards,
- mountains, volcanoes,
- (!!!) Inge Löök`s Old Ladies,
- for my little son you can send cartoon-cards (especially Miyazaki Hayao and studio "Ghibli" animation, Pixar, Disney),
- Angry Birds (also for my son),
- for people from Finland - I'm a fan of Moomins! And every postcard with them is a present for me :)))
To say the truth I don’t like cityview and multiview cards, ad, free and hand-made cards.
I prefer cards written and stamped (no envelope) and it would be nice if you write a date on it and some words or just "Hello!" on your native language.
I like beautiful stamps.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Postcrossing :))