roseric(or Juihsiu) is a member from Taiwan . She has been a member for over 4 years (1560 days).
My name is Juihsiu Wang.
I live in Linkou situated in the west of Taipei in Taiwan.
Now I am enjoying writing my thesis and will successfully and healthily get my degree before December!
I enjoy the moment when I receive the postcards from another country.
Cards which would be super nice to receive:
- anything about wedding
(because I am getting married in 2013! :) )
- Snoopy (my favorite!!!) or other members in Peanuts
- roses (because my English name is Rose :) )
- Gaspard et Lisa
- maps (also my favorite!!)
- "Piglet" from A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh books
- Maximum-cards (philately)
- UNESCO world heritage sites
- famous places, buildings or scenery in your country/ town
(please write the story about it)
- native people, art, culture and customs
- illustrations of children's books or picture books
- nature or wildlife
- historical story
- art works or paintings of famous artists
( Those made by artists of your country would be better. )
- cute figures/ drawings
- my birthday is on October 15. So birthday cards are welcome too, when it's time for that.
- festival cards are welcome, especially those which are unique in your country.
But all cards are welcome :)
You can send me any postcards you like.
I prefer my cards written, dated and stamped.
Beautiful or special stamps are really welcome!
If that is OK for you,
please write "I love you." and "I can make it!" in your language!
If you do not know what to write,
you can write something about your dreams or the meaning of the postcard!
If you can send me the coins, the bus tickets, or any little cute things in your country, that would be wonderful! :)
Thanks a lot! :)
Happy postcrossing!!! XD