rodena(or Oksana) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 1 year (439 days).
My name is Oksana.
I live in Russia in the small town near Rostov-na-Donu city. At the moment I am on child care vacation. In my free time I like listening music and watching movies (especially black & white), reading, sewing, cooking and taking pictures. Also I like traveling and collecting magnets and small plates from the countries and cities which I visit.
It makes me so happy to receive postcards from all over the world and I appreciate your efforts when sending me the postcards according to my wishlist! Postcards of any kind are welcome, but my favorites are:
- Madonna and Child;
- ladies by Alphonse Mucha;
- reproductions of Gustav Klimt;
- handmade postcards (without envelopes if possible);
- vintage, black & white photos;
- pin-up, Marilyn Monroe;
- hand drawn cats;
- The Moomins (Mumintroll);
- Inge Look "Old Ladies";
- Inga Paltser;
- Johnny Depp;
- maxi-card or "maximum" cards (not oversized cards, but cards where the postcard picture, postmark and stamp are related to each other);
- cards like maxi-card (postcard picture and stamp are related each other but without postmark);
- castles and palaces;
- bridges, lighthouses and towers;
- famous places;
- old painted portraits of noble women;
- interesting geometrical patterns, especially naturally formed;
- photo art;
- national holidays;
- people wearing traditional clothes;
- Asian themes;
- funny pictures;
- religious themes (icons, paintings of saints, Buddhism, Egyptian gods, Olympian gods, etc);
- postcards with views of your city (mailed from this city, I collect such cards);
- cards like those in my favorites on postcard wall;
- cards you like yourself.
I will be glad to receive cards with beautiful and interesting stamps on them!
And I will be happy to get a word from you about yourself, especially in your mother tongue, accompanied by a translation into English or Russian, if possible. Writing "Happy postcrossing!" only is so sad and boring.
If it is not a drawing, please describe what is shown on the card. Also please date the postcard so I can know how long it has traveled!
Postcards without envelopes are welcome :)
Happy postcrossing! :)
UPD. I'm the beginner in hand-making postcards, so if you want to receive a hand-made card, write to me, I'll try to make beautiful postcard for you :)
P.S. My favourite postcards http://www.postcrossing.com/user/rodena/gallery/favourites
My received cards here: http://s1050.photobucket.com/home/rodena83/tag/received