pucky(or Ina) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 2 years (926 days).
What I like very much is when the backside of your card is fully written, so I can read something special about you, something that is not yet on your profile! You can tell me simple things from your daily life, or whatever you want to tell me about!
Do please not write "happy postcrossing" only .....
Here is a list of what cards I'd especially like to receive, just to give you an idea;
for 2013 I have new wishes;
- foto's/portraits of composers!
- cards with Martin Luther King as it is this year the 50 th anniversary of his speech; "I have a dream".
- I would LOVE to get the cards that are on my favorites-wall!
- black-white photography
- close-ups/macro photography
- about women's rights etc.,female writers, activists etc.
- social/political items (also works of Banksy)
- doors and/or windows or shop-fronts
- wild flowers
- dogs, cats, raccoons, swans, cows, sheep, bees
- northern light, lightning, spectacular sunsets
- your own photography
- artistic selfmade-cards are interesting (but not 3D so much)
- from Russia;- inside metro-stations Moscow
- from Taiwan;- meets the cat
- most free/ad-cards have great quality, so I like those very much! I made a special page of all the free/ad cards I have, to show you how great they are at
What preferably --- NOT --- to send?
I already have an enormous amount of art-pictures from all over the world , so I prefer NOT to receive art-cards.
And I do NOT like very much cartoon or childish figures (this includes also moomin, miffy etc.), Christmas, halloween, Easter or Valentine cards, nor Anne-Geddes-babies or royal people. The same goes for cards where there's harm done to animals (like bullfighting etc.) or obscene cards.
And if it's possible, I would appreciate nice stamps! You also can put the card in an envelope, when it doesn't cost you more, because the mailmachines often damage the front of postcards.
I always register right away, so if your card was on its way to me for 60 days, send me the ID. It is such a pity many lovely cards get lost, I like them to arrive, at least in theory!
That is why I show my "lost" ones in Picasa; https://picasaweb.google.com/inatijdelijk/LostAndOrExpiredCards?authkey=Gv1sRgCKKlhuXn3M-KfA#
About me; I am 68 years and retired, I like to make photographs, to read, to watch interesting movies/documentaries in the cinema, to work in my tiny garden, or to talk with my friends (yes, about gardens, art, books or movies !). And I like to cook and especially to eat!