omandarine(or Olivia) is a member from Canada . She has been a member for over 3 years (1332 days).
Hey there :), Im Olivia :)
Im French from Paris but I moved to Canada in Nov 09, first in Montreal then Windsor and now Etobicoke/Toronto.
For ages i have been fan of snail mails, postcards and swaps. im obsessed with papers, colors and pencils/pen, totally in love with photography and travels, crazy about magazines and design
Discovering the world is awesome, meeting new people is simply a great opportunity and making new friends is precious !
For the postcards: Please Please no babies, no handmade, no multiview, no touristic card... please NO traditional touristic cards :)
I especially love these cards so you would make me very happy:
- Any from my favorite list: you would make my day !!!
- Alphabets / Sign Language / Flag Code / Morse / Braille - i love them all i try to collect them - help me !!!
- Everything about Paris / Eiffel tower / France (its great when im home sick)
- These animals: red panda, dachshund, fugu fish, moose, red fish, panda
- Red umbrellas, red phone, red shoes, red lips, red words, ...
- Tea cup / tea pot / coffee mug / starbucks ...
- Indian Gods like Ganesh and Shiva
- Cute illustrations or graphics of cats , octopus, moose, owl
- People kissing
- Absolut Vodka
- Gnomes, Smurfette, Wonder Woman
- Passport stamps , old maps, retro airline companies
- Cameras, telephone, typewriter, suitcase, mailbox
- Gotochi from Japan (the ones i have already: https://picasaweb.google.com/116346900849579237045/MyGotochiCollection)
- Kotovasiya cats (the ones i have already: https://picasaweb.google.com/116346900849579237045/MyKotovasiyaCollection )
For direct swaps, send me a message :) here are the other cards i have https://picasaweb.google.com/116346900849579237045
Don't know what to write then here are ideas :
- name 10 persons you would invite for a diner party
- list 5 of your things that are red
- tell me 5 things I have to do/visit/eat/see in your city if I'm visiting
- the top 5 things you want to do before dying - like bucket list
Bonne journée :D Have a very good day :)
PS: Postcrossers from the US, could you please use different stamps instead of the usual unique one for Canada :) the LOVE series is really nice. Thanks in advance :)
PSS: Postcrossers from Thailand, i dream to have these stamps :http://mulberrylife.com/img/p/87-187-thickbox.jpg can you please help me ?