niobie(or Michelle) is a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 3 years (1452 days).
My name is Michelle and I live in a small town near San Diego with 3 horses and 1 cat. I'm 41 years old - I will be turning 42 at the end of November. Yikes - where has all this time gone? :)
I like to read, watch movies, geocache, spend time with my friends, and learn about new people, places and cultures. I also love black and white photography; in particular I love photographs taken with "toy cameras" such as Holgas.
I love to travel, but I don't get much of a chance to these days. Postcards are a good substitute -- they are an affordable way to see the world!
- I like post cards that tell me about a place -- whether it's the geography, architecture, landmarks, history, art, culture, or the people that live there. Yes... Your typical tourist postcards! :)
- I love map cards
- I also love to cook - I think it would be fun to get recipe cards, or cards with food on them
- I am a big fan of Hello Kitty! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any San Diego Hello Kitty postcards to send, but I keep looking for them.
I know sometimes it's hard to know what to write on a postcard, so if you're out of ideas, here are some of the things I like hearing about:
- The weather
- What you did today
- Where are you writing the postcard
- Your pets
- What the picture on the postcard means to you
- A recipe
These are just ideas - I am always happy to read anything you want to write :) I really enjoy reading what you write as much as the picture on the front of the postcard.