nimmoeis a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 3 years (1436 days).
I'm a booklover, papercollector and fulltime daydreamer from the Netherlands.
maybe you would like to have a look at my tumblr to see what inspires me: http://hemelsleutels.tumblr.com
any card is welcome, but I would love to receive cards with:
--->>[[if you dont like to read all that, just have a look at my favourites to get an idea]]<<---
nature and animals:
- autumn/winter themed.
- the wildlife of your area
- wolves, deer, bears and other forest animals like foxes, hedgehogs and mice.
- owls, eagles, hummingbirds and all other birds and feathers
- cats, the lynx is my favourite! catcards tend to be awesome:)
- sheep or goats
- bufferflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, insects.
- I would love to receive a seahorse! or octopus!
- animals with blue eyes! (my dogs have blue eyes and I love it!)
- purple/pink skies and landscapes with fog.
people, culture, religion:
- antiques, vintage, retro, sepia or black and white. (you can send me old, yellow cards that have a story)
- peacefullness, love, inspirational, desolation, zen
- religious or spiritual things, I collect female religious characters.
- anything related to books, writers or libraries, myths, fairytales and people writing or reading.
- girls and women.
- cupcakes, cookies, candy and drinking tea of coffee.
- old buildings, castles, churches, cottages and farmhouses especially with thatched roofs.
- stairways, doors or windows.
you can also send me folded cards, if they are nice/suit my preferences.
and anything pretty, cute, interesting, quirky, adorable, unique or selfmade.
note: I pretty much don't like touristic cards, so if you have anything else please send me that :)
It would be wonderful if you add a bag of tea or anything like that :)
I'd like it if you write me something that made you think about life.. sentences that are important to you, maybe a line from a song, a book or a poem, something personal..anything:)
thank you very much!
I look forward to receiving your card!
lots of love,
ps: I love big and special stamps!