nightrainboww(or Heidi) is a member from Finland . She has been a member for over 4 years (1566 days).
My name is Heidi, and I live in Tampere with my husband and our 8 months old son, two cats and a welsh corgi pembroke puppy. I am expecting our second child (they said it will be a boy), and I'm due on July 31st, 2013. :)
I prefer my cards UNwritten in an envelope, BUT if it's from my album of favorites I prefer the card to be written. But in the end it is your choice how you want to send your card. :)
I don't do private swaps via Postcrossing! I have joined another site for swapping. :)
To avoid sending duplicates, please check my received cards (from my wall of postcards) AND my collections (https://picasaweb.google.com/115040204762244687839). Lately I have received so many duplicates, so I'd really appreciate that!
Best way to avoid sending duplicates is to send something from my favourites ;) I don't have any of those cards.
♥ cakes, cookies, sweets, cupcakes, food, fruits, berries
♥ tea, other drinks
♥ corgi (NO other dogs, please!)
♥ Alice in Wonderland
♥ Salvador Dalí
♥ Art Nouveau
♥ van Gogh
♥ Anton Pieck
♥ Utagawa Kuniyoshi
♥ black & white/sepia
♥ vintage (real, re-print or vintage themed)
♥ historical, mythology, folklore
♥ geishas, maikos
♥ Maneki Neko
♥ Rose of Versailles
if possible, please NO:
- multiview and tourist cards with the name of city/country on front. I really really don't like these cards.
- handmade. I do appreciate those that are well made with talent, but I have received some where the person just wrote ''Happy Postcrossing'' on a piece of paper/cardboard... please no ''cards'' like that!
- religious, because I'm an atheist so it's offending to me. religious themes in paintings by the great masters are okay!
- inge löök, kaj stenvall, moomins
- holiday cards, birthday cards
- disney, pixar, hello kitty