missteacher(or Anette) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 3 years (1441 days).
My name is Anette and i'm 43 years old and live in the south of Netherlands.
I'm happily married and have two sons of 13 and 16 years old and a cute little dog.
I'm a primary school teacher, so if you got a card that shows something about education in your country, don't hesistate to sent me on.
I like reading, love the books of Harry Potter. Last year we visited Alnwick Castle, where part of the films were made.
Some other interests are:
- Red telephonecells from Great Britain. My dream is to have one in my own backyard!!!
- Red London bus.
- If you're from Ireland, you would make me really happy with a card of the Cliffs of Moher
- If you're from Australia cards of Ayers Rock would be a big surprise.
- Poëms, onliners and spiritual signs/illustrations. For example Boeddha.
- Typical buildings of your country
- Mapcards of your country
- Music instruments all over the world.
- Funny cards, cartoons
- Black and white cards
- Children from all over the world.
- Illustrations from children's book representing your country
All above are interests, but please understand that I am happy with every card you send, it means that someone around the world has been thinking of me for a moment ;-)
It would be nice when there is al little message in your own language and a translation of it in English or German.
It will be a very glad moment when I recieve a card, instead of a paybill. And I think that will be the same for all the other Postcrossers!
* NL-375866 sent on 29th of june 2010 to Genia, New zealand