lawman(or Michael) is a member from Germany . He has been a member for over 1 year (630 days).
My name is Michael, I am 43 and live in a small town in Northern Germany. I work in a nationalized health insurance company and my interests are photographing, visiting (technical) museums/exhibitions and going to concerts, especially by electronic, folk and medieval artists.
I am married, my wife and I do not have children, but a sponsorship for a girl in MONGOLIA. We often spend our holidays in DENMARK, because we love this country and its inhabitants. And we are dreaming about a journey to ICELAND in the next years. By the way, our car was made in the CZECH REPUBLIC and our photo camera is from JAPAN... :-)
I look forward to each and every postcard from you, with real stamps and a few words about you, your town or your country for example. My postcard preferences are:
- red-haired women (I love them!)
- female legs/stockings/shoes/boots
- lighthouses, coasts, ships & the sea
- red pandas, wombats, flora & fauna of the oceans
- old or modern architecture (buildings, bridges, castles)
- Scandinavian, especially Danish design and architecture
- post (postboxes, postoffices, postvehicles, advertising e.g.)
- maps of your city's underground / subway / tram / streetcar / bus
- emergency & help (fire engines, police cars, ambulances, coastguard, sea rescue e.g.)
- mobility & logistics (cars, trucks, trains, trams, airplanes, helicopters, construction equipment e.g.)
- members of royal families, especially the 'new generation' of queens, kings, princesses and princes
- and gladly 'adult cards' with erotic / pin-up / fetish / burlesque subjects
I will try to register each card the day I will receive it and to scan and upload it a few days later.
Bye and "happy postcrossing" to all of you