kaychoo(or Keturah) is a member from United Kingdom . She has been a member for over 2 years (827 days).
My name is Keturah (or Kay for short) and I am 20 years old. I live in the middle of nowhere in the county of Lancashire, England & I must say that I like it that way. I'm half English & half Filipino (with some Japanese and Irish thrown in there as well).
I play the violin and the piano (but I do love the violin more). I love photography, music (classical & alternative indie rock, primarily), languages, books, art, traveling, etc, etc...
Anyway, I love meeting new people and this is a brilliant way to do that! I'm always looking for new pen pals, too, especially if our cultures differ greatly. I'm fascinated how people in different areas of the world live their day to day lives; it's always so interesting.
I also love getting personal mail. A personal postcard or letter found in the pile of gloomy bills and adverts always brightens up my day.
(I'd be very thankful if you could please date your postcard).
I welcome any postcard sent to me, but I'd be ecstatic if they included any of these:
- If you'd write a small passage in your main language or any language you're fluent in. It can be about anything, it doesn't matter.
- Violin related postcards, or something to do with music.
- Your postcard doesn't depict anything drug or drink related, please.
And if you happen to be sending an envelope:
- Air mail stickers. I'm trying to collect these at the moment, so if there's any chance you could send any my way then I'd be very grateful.
- Used stamps. Just like most people here, I love to collect stamps from all over the world. It's also so I can show off to my mother who is obsessed with stamp collecting, haha.
Thank you & happy postcrossing!