katilaikis a member from Estonia . She has been a member for over 2 years (996 days).
Greetings from university town Tartu!
I'm 44, mother of 4 y old girl, I'm food technologist and my birthday is on Halloween day (Oct 31,). Thats why I'll be happy to receive postcards with
* food (chocolate, cheese, recepies etc:)
* pumpkins, Halloween cards
* vintage cards,vintage black and white postcards,
* map cards
* funny/special sculptures in your town
* Inge Löök' Old Ladies
* Fiep Westendorp' postcards
* Rufolf Koivu, Kirsi Neuvonen, Linda Peltola and Leena Airikkala postcards
* Silke Leffler postcards
* Alphonse Mucha' repros
* children's book illustrations
* nature scenes in your country
will make me really happy!
Jan 2013: after several experiences by now I have to admit (I have thought that I'm not a picky Postcrosser)that I don't find a paper from printer with coloured picture on it to be a postcard...
You would please write on the card the weather at the day you write the card (temperature + weather, or draw like in weather forecast) and/or greeting in your mother tongue.
Nice postage stamps on the card are appreciated too!
Around my birthday, Easters' and Christmas Time I like to recieve cards from all around the world!
I hope to see your card in my mailbox!
Tänan! Thank you!