kapelnaya(or Ely) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (733 days).
Hello! Buongiorno! My name's Elena or I'd rather prefer the italian variant - Ely. I've fallen in love with the idea of sending the postcards to the people from another countries and, of course,to receive the cards...to mind it has its magic, because of its unpredictability. And I do love it!
Oh, I guess, I should write something about myself. My life can be diided in 2 parts. they're not equal :) the smallest part is my professional life (I'm a lawyer), actually it's not so interesting... and the 2nd part is what I love...I do love dancing (flamenco), horse-riding, painting (pastel), reading (a lot), studying the languages, photographing, gardening, knitting, hand-made, theatre, music...And I adore the cherry, soap bubbles, awakening early in the summer morning, dreaming, spicery (cinnamon, ginger, bergamot, lavender), bright colors of life...
I do love writing about my impressions at the LJ - http://kapelnaya.livejournal.com/ So, everyone's welcome :)))
As for my preferences in postcards...Of course, I'll be glad to all postcards, but it'll be lovely if a postcard conteins the images of:
- Inge Löök's old ladies having fun (finland);
- the cities, countryside, the places which you love or dream to visit;
- norwegian, italian, french cities and landscapes;
- big waves,sea,sand,footsteps on sand,shells,old boats,docks;
- lavendel fields;
- fireworks and lightning;
- spring views (cherry blossoms, snowdrops);
- ladybirds, berries, fruits;
- coffee, spices, wine, vineyards;
- old boats and ships;
- old bicycles, cars, trams;
- beautiful benches, old books;
- autumn views with leaves, umbrellas, wellies;
- flowers like sunflowers, lily-of-the-valleys, snowdrops, waterlilies, orchids, plumeria, forget-me-nots, bluebells, peonies, poppies, anemones;
- beautiful art works, floral art;
- Petterson and Findus;
- Miffy and friends;
- Teddy bears;
- bright and colorful cards, black and white, sepia toned cards.
In December it'll be great to receive the Christmas and Happy new year postcards =)
It'll be great if you write at the postcard about your favourite book (including child), or the phrase which makes you stronger or happier or the dream...but I don't want to limit you ;))