jub_jub(or Megan) is a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 5 years (2159 days).
I have no preference on what kind of postcard you send me or what you write on it although my only real squick is gore. I don't like postcards in envelopes. If you can I'd prefer standard size postcards. Please do not send me a 'thank you' postcard back. It kind of freaks me out.
*waves* Hello all! My name is Megan. I was born and raised in lower Delaware. I graduated from college in 2010 with a history degree. In the future I plan to go to grad school to become an archivist. I recently got married on November 2, 2011.
Six random things about me:
1) I love reading books. Feel free to recommend something to me. I love lots of genres, including but not limited to, memoirs, biographies, young adult, classics, children's, and sci-fi.
2) I have a traveling gnome. I take him with me whenever I go on vacation.
3) My favorite animal is the Giant Panda. But I also love domestic house cats, penguins, otters, ducks, geese, elephants, all kinds of bears, and small dogs.
4) My mother raised me on British Television. Some of my favorite shows are Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Merlin, Are You Being Served?, Keeping Up Appearances, Waiting for God, Father Ted and Red Dwarf. I adore British bears like Paddington and Winnie-the-Pooh. The radio series Cabin Pressure is made of win.
5) Museums, historical places and other touristy things are a plus for me.
6) Linus is my favorite Peanuts (Charlie Brown) character.