janet000(or Janet) is a member from Taiwan . She has been a member for over 4 years (1658 days).
Hello~this is Janet from Taiwan. I am a qualified primary Montessori teacher. Now I work part time at a preschool.
I like traveling, and always send postcards to myself and friends when I am on a trip. I think postcard is a good and economical way for me to travel around the world.
As to my preferences, here is a list for your reference:
(postcards in single view will be better, thanks)
* City view, landscapes, castles
* Map cards
* National Flags
* College Library
* Kaj Stenvall / Inge Löök (Fifi and Alli),collection album for Inge Löök ~ http://goo.gl/tLl6P
* Lali riddle postcard
* Gorjuss art -suzanne woolcott (Scotland, UK)
* Artwork by Daria Gerasimova (Russia)
* Illustrations by Gaëlle Boissonnard (France)
* Illustrations by Nina Chen / Mila Marquis (Germany)
* Paintings by Leonid Afremov
* Nouvelles Images/ Atelier Nouvelles Images
* Illustrations from children's books or Eric Carle
* Earth from Above (photo by: Yann Arthus-Bertrand)
* Maximum card
* postcards showing something typical for your country
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites
* Little Prince, Gaspard et Lisa
* Sesame Street Muppets
* Where's Wally?
* Knut (Germany)
* 2012 London Olympic postcards
※ If possible, no AD card or free card, please. Unless it is very special, unique or meets my preferences.
※ Recently I received some photo paper (Yes, not cards.) Please avoid sending me those photo paper. I like real postcards.
★If you are from Canada, may I have the "Titanic's 100th anniversary" stamps (domestic or international) or the Titanic – Postage-paid Postcard. Thank you very much.
★ Dear friends from France, may I have the transparent heart-shaped stamps issued in Jan. 2012? Thank you in advance.
★ If you are from Japan, I would like to receive your Regional Form Card ご当地フォルムカード (http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/index.html). Thank you in advance.
★ If you are from Finland, could you please send me one like these? You will make my day!! (I've already got flag and Santa ones.)
I hope my favorites on postcards wall could help you make your choice easier.
If you don't have any postcards mentioned above, that's OK. Your postcards are always welcome.
Please tell me what you do, and also date the card. It will make me much more happier if you put on some beautiful stamps.
I'm looking forward to receiving your postcard.