ilove2smile(or Katie) is a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 4 years (1637 days).
All postcards sent with love and care will be treasured and appreciated. My favorite part of a postcard is the message, so please try to write as much as you can fit! :] You can write anything, especially why you chose to send me that postcard and what it means to you, or tell me something about you or your day. And I like little drawings and stickers, too, if you want to decorate the message side. No envelopes, please.
I just got married on September 21, and we moved into our first house together on September 28. :D I just updated Postcrossing with my new address, so I look forward to receiving some great happy mail!!!
If you like sending according to preferences, I most enjoy:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- tropical islands
- STONE RUINS!
- nature, in general
- ice hockey
- nice handmade postcards, MAILART! :]
- Inge Löök's cards with the grannies
- artwork by Victoria Kirdij or Leonid Afremov
- cute black cats (especially artwork)
- "I love my planet" cards from Nouvelles Images
- collections of bright colorful items
- anything from my "Favorites" cards and also my Flickr favorites (link above in "Website")-- They are all cards that I do not have yet but I wish I did!
If you are from the USA, I would also love any of the following:
- National Park
- National Forest
- National Monument
Special stamp requests:
- EUROPA 2013
- Canada: Superman
Also, I am not easily offended, so don't hold back if you really want to send something but are unsure. You can find me on the Postcrossing Forum with the same username. :D
If you are able, please feel free to scan the postcard before you send it, because I do not have access to a scanner.
Thank you! :]