ilinais a member from Belarus . She has been a member for over 3 years (1176 days).
Hi! I enjoy travelling and learning foreign languages. So you can send me a postcard showing the place where you live. It would be great if you can write me something in your native language (but with translation), and advise me some wonderful and unusual places to visit in your country/city, something I will not find in the tourist guide or just your favourite place.
Also I'll be happy to receive:
- Chinese postcards (Chinese temples, mountains, architecture, paintings, symbols, Chinese tea ceremony, Chinatowns in different cities, etc.);
- cards with babies and kids, with happy people;
- retro, vintage images;
- retro automobiles;
- mountains, sea, lavander fields;
- postcards with angels;
- postcards with cats, tigers, peacocks, penguins and all others wild animals and birds;
- cat-yoga postcards;
- images from fairy-tales, cartoons;
- WWF postcards and other "environment friendly" cards;
- seasonal greetings;
- painting reproduction (especially impressionism);
- any postcard you like yourself.