hejta(or Milan) is a member from Czech Republic . He has been a member for over 4 years (1693 days).
Hi, my name is Milan and i live in a small town Cernosice near Prag and castle Karlstejn. Here are lots of beautiful landscapes in the neighbourhood, it is a part of nature protected area "Czech karst". You can see some pictures of them here:
My hobbies are - hiking and observing the wildlife, reading and watching sci-fi and horrors.
I'm a avid postcards, stamps and stickers collector.
My most wanted postcards motives are:
- nature (wild animals, mushrooms or plants from your country, or some weird ones like insekts, spiders, frogs....)
- transport vehicles (trains, trams, old cars, trucks, planes, spaceships...)
And a very special wish - postcard with wolpertinger or jackalope
Some of my other favorite postcard subjects:
- maximum card (special issue of postcard with a
postage stamp placed on the picture side of the card, where
the stamp and card match or are in concordance)
- vintage advertisement paintings or comics releated postcards
- technical landmarks (old mines, mills, lighthouses...)
- nature landmarks (waterfalls, caves or rocks)
- aurora borealis
- map cards
I prefer unwritten cards in a envelope, but written and stamped cards are also very welcome.
I'm open to private swaps, here's some of my postcards and stamps for exchange:
If you will send me more postcards a in envelope, some nice stamps, stickers, maximum cards or FDC, I'll always send you something back
Please don't send freecards or decorative postcards!