geamail(or Gea) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 3 years (1397 days).
I'm 39 and together with my boyfriend I live in Groningen. I like reading (English books especially), walks in the countryside, gardening, nature, wildlife (in our garden we have birds, butterflies, frogs, hedgehogs), puffins (cute birds), cooking (trying out new recipies), cats (we have two), cows (beautiful eyes, long eyelashes), dogs (I had a lovely golden retriever), everything British, Welsh, Scottish and Irish (sense of humour, language, Tetley tea), flowers (I always keep a bunch on the table), music (jazz, classical), singing.
The favourites on my postcards wall will give you an idea of what kind of cards I like; I have not received these cards yet, so I would LOVE to find them in my mailbox!
If you're still unsure what card to send me here are some clues to help you along, I'm sure there's something there for you:
- artwork of people reading books
- artwork by J.W. Waterhouse
- tea-related cards (cup / teapot)
- flowers (close-up / field of flowers / painting)
- illustrations / artwork / graphic pictures of animals
- children's book illustrations
- doors / windows
- vintage / retro
- tableware (plates / cups / bowls / glasses)
- trees / leaves / moss
- berries / fruits
- people / daily life
- wild cats (tigers / lions / leopards / panthers)
- books / reading
- the colour green
- stamp cards - especially from the UK
- artistic photographs
- people's faces - especially if they are smiling!
- northern light
- park bench
- autumn / winter / spring
- Paddington Bear
- Peter Rabbit and friends
- Sarah Kay
- Wallace and Gromit
- Inge Löök (plse check received postcards for collection so far)
- any card from my favourites wall
Cards I don't like:
- touristic cards
- city view cards
- multi view cards
- ad cards
- cards with an animal wearing clothes, glasses, hats etc..
Please write me something more than 'happy postcrossing', I would love it if you would:
- write me what you did today
- write me what you had for dinner today
- share with me your favourite English word
- tell me what book you are reading (any recommendations?)
- write me the news of the day you send me the card
- tell me what's on your mind
- tell me your dreams
- share a secret with me (I won't tell anyone)
And finally, I would be grateful if you could date your card and send it to me without an envelope.
I am looking forward to receiving your card!