frekken_gelya(or Evgenia) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (924 days).
Hello! I'm Jane from Russia. I'm married and have 2 children.
I love reading, painting, photography, and children's book's illustrations.
Postcrossing is such a romantic idea!
I love any kind of card: illustration, painting, people, architecture, historical place, churches, landscape, nature, sea, flowers etc.
But we are with my kids especially interested in:
* Inge Löök
* children's illustration (especially Beatrix Potter, Susan Wheeler, Minna Immonen, Raija Nokkala)
* Arthur Rackham, Kay Nielsen, Alan Lee, Sulamith Wulfing, Rie Cramer and Norman Rockwell
* watercolor painting
* fairies (especially Jean-Baptiste MONGE, Cicely Mary Barker)
* Alice in Wonderland illustrations
* black and white photo
* UNESCO sites
* Classical music & ballet
* Paintings of Frida Kahlo, Van Gogh, Picasso, Klimt, Monet, etc.
* Holiday and christmas postcards
* people in native costumes
* knitting, needlework
Well, any other kinds of cards are welcome as well, though!
And it will be perfect if you write some words about your favorite song and movie (specially if isn't well-known for everybody ;p). And write me something in your native language, with translation, obviously
Have a nice day...and happy postcrossing! ;)