elwingelfje(or Maaike) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 5 years (1921 days).
I'm 28 years old and I work with elderly people in a hospital.
Any card you wish to send me will make me happy, because someone far away devotes time and effort to send out something.
Preferences (short version)
Animals (esp. owls), photography (like black&white), patterns, books, art, nature, all unusual and strange postcards. If it is possible for you at all, I'd rather not receive multiview cards (except UNESCO WHS cards). But if it's all you have, go ahead and I won't mind :)
Preferences (long version)
* cards with OWLS are very very welcome. If you send me one of these and I don't have it yet, I'll send you a card back :). My collection is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624283228287/
* UNESCO WHS, http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/collections/72157632577898633/ I don't mind doubles and I also have a collection of unwritten Unesco WHS cards (marked "unwritten" on Flickr), I'm looking for people who want to write something on them and send them back to me. Interested? Send me a message! (see below for link with available postcards)
* cards with patterns or pictures with repetitions (collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624407859832/ )
* cards with animals, I really like cats, butterflies
* photography, art or black and white. I love portrait pictures, especially of older people (and especially when they're doing something outrageous!). http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624611630602/
* cards related to reading, mail, books or writing http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624283299961/)
* mail art or handmade
* cards that are odd, unusual, quirky, tacky, strange (collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624283232785/)
* I have a few tiny dedicated collections: triceratopses, flying dandelion seeds, people drinking from a tap or water fountain, underwater pictures. Contributions to any of these are highly appreciated.
Multiview and touristy cards are usually not my favorite but I do understand this is what most postcrossers have in stock. (So if this is true for you by all means just send me one.)
I'm looking for people who want to write something on my blank Unesco WHS cards and send them back to me. Interested? Send me a message! These postcards are available: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/tags/unwritten/
Every card is a present to me. Happy Postcrossing!
Expired cards: not that many, considering :)