elwingelfje(or Maaike) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 4 years (1705 days).
I'm 26 years old, I work in a hospital and I live in the North part of the Netherlands.
Any card you wish to send me will make me happy, because someone far away devotes time and effort to send out something.
Preferences (short version)
Animals (esp. owls), photography (like black&white), patterns, books, art, nature, all unusual and strange postcards. If it is possible for you at all, I'd rather not receive multiview cards (except UNESCO WHS cards). But if it's all you have, go ahead and I won't mind :)
Preferences (long version)
* cards with patterns or pictures with repetitions (collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624407859832/ )
* cards with OWLS are very very welcome. If you send me one of these and I don't have it yet, I'll send you a card back :). My collection is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624283228287/
* UNESCO WHS, http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/collections/72157632577898633/ I don't mind doubles and I also have a collection of unwritten Unesco WHS cards (marked "unwritten" on Flickr), I'm looking for people who want to write something on them and send them back to me. Interested? Send me a message! (see below for link with available postcards)
* other cards with animals, I really like cats, butterflies and triceratopses (that's a kind of dino; unbelievable but I have already received 3 cards with it!)
* photography, art or black and white. I love portrait pictures, like these ones! http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624611630602/
* cards related to reading, mail, books or writing (see my collection here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624283299961/)
* mail art or handmade
* art. Modern but also older. I really like Jugendstil and Art Nouveau. Think the kind you can buy in a museum (some of my favorite art cards: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624408046790/)
* cards with dandelion seeds or seed heads; cards with sunflowers
* cards that are odd, unusual, quirky, tacky, strange (collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/sets/72157624283232785/)
Multiview and touristy cards are usually not my favorite but I do understand this is what most postcrossers have in stock. (So if this is true for you by all means just send me one.)
I'm looking for people who want to write something on my blank Unesco WHS cards and send them back to me. Interested? Send me a message! These postcards are available: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elwingelfje/tags/unwritten/
Every card is a present to me. Happy Postcrossing!
Expired cards: not that many :)