doulfe(or Sabina) is a member from Slovakia . She has been a member for over 4 years (1793 days).
Salut! I'm Sabina, a 25 years old Romanian girl who clearly loves to travel. I was born and raised in Romania but I've also lived in lovely Girona, Catalonia (Spain) and Leeds, England (best time of my life). Now I am working in Bratislava, Slovakia.
I like postcards with:
- the culture of the place you are sending it from: architecture, cuisine/drinks, clothing, famous people, national symbols (coats of arms especially!) or flags (I love the Finnish flag), religious symbols, etc etc.
- big old clocks on big old buildings (postcrossers of Prague, you know what to send to me!!! ;) )
- natural landscapes of the place you are sending it from: mountains, beautiful fields, snowy landscapes (I love snow sooo much)
- natural disasters: tornadoes, tsunami, avalanches, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions
- photos taken from space
- anything related to (80s) goth music (that does NOT include goth metal, please): images of bands or albums, goths, bars or clubs, etc.
- Coca-Cola ad cards (but NO other ad cards, please)
- you might want to check my favourites http://www.postcrossing.com/user/doulfe/gallery/favourites
I love non-standard shaped and/or colourful postcards (unless they are goth-themed, of course). No envelopes, please!
Thank you :)
P.S.: I register the cards as soon as I receive them. Unfortunately, Slovak post services are pretty slow. And I think the postmen like to collect some of the postcards I'm sending :(
SK-19952: Zenobia, Taiwan (sent 22-Jun-2012)
SK-19759: ElsAd, The Netherlands (sent 10-Jun-2012)
SK-18123: Furious_forever, Belarus (sent 1-Mar-2012)
GB-254266: blackbaccara, The Netherlands (sent 3-Sept-2011)