defective(or Kerstin) is a member from Germany . She has been a member for over 4 years (1599 days).
** These days I am only participating in the Postcrossing forum. I still come here every now and then, and if there are still cards travelling to me (I'm on "inactive" now), I will register them of course! **
Hello, I am a 29 year old female from Germany.
I live close to Frankfurt and work as a teacher in a comprehensive school. In my freetime I love to write letters, read books, meet my friends and when I have time and money, I love to travel, especially in Asia. I'm looking for postcard pals from Asian countries.
I'd like my postcards written and stamped; no envelopes if possible :) Please send only postcards. No folded cards (unless it's a hippo^^)
wishlist postcards (in alphabetical order^^ (though top priority are hippos^^))
- airports, aircraft, airline postcards
- Asian art cards like Hiroshige, Hokusai etc.
- Asian buildings/architechture. I also love street views with neon signs from Asian cities!
- Asian gardens
- Berlin historical (Wall, Holocaust Memorial...)
- black and white with coloured accents
- Buddhism; temples, monks, Buddha statues...
- foreign “alphabets”, characters...
- guinea pigs
- hippos (my fave but hard to get ;__;)
- H.R. Giger
- map cards (also very wanted: metro/subway cards)
- NI Multiples
- giant panda
- ruins/bombed cities after WW2
- Sendung mit der Maus
- skyscrapers, skylines (especially by night)
- Super Junior (Heechul), HanGeng韓庚
and if you don't have any of these a normal touristy card is perfectly fine! I collect those, too. Above are just my special wishes :)
Please do NOT send me any
- holiday cards (Christmas, Easter, birthdays...)
- dogs and other animals.
- free/advert postcards. I really don't like them.
- no homemade/selfmade cards
- cartoon/comics, Diddl & Sheepworld
- vegetables and fruits (food in general), flowers
Please write me a sentence or two. Tell me about your favourite book or give me a book recommendation. Which place in the world would you love to visit?
Thank you :))