dafne(or Dietmar) is a member from Germany . He has been a member for over 3 years (1295 days).
Hi, my name is Dietmar. I am an engineer living with my family in Weimar/Germany.
My hobbies are travelling, motorbiking, reading, spending time with our pets : a wire-haired foxterrier named Gero and 2 guinea-pigs Emma and Lilly...
Actually I share my postcrossing-membership with my wife Iris who often writes the postcards. So you will receive the cards either from me or from her or from both of us... ;-)
We would prefer receiving postcards showing:
- railways, cars, motorbikes, trams, hot air balloons...
- technical monuments
- dogs (wire-haired foxterriers are our favorites)
- animals (elks, donkeys, cows, sheep, hedgehogs, elephants,
camels, dolphins... all wild animals which are living in your
- the place where you live,if possible single views of
famous sights, World Heritage etc.
- interesting sculptures
- people in traditional clothes of your country
- areal views and unusual views as through tunnels,
windows, bridges etc.
- unusual things, symbolic pictures...
- people and traditions of your country/hometown
- funny things as people and animals in humerous
situations, crazy traffic signs, smileys, funny frogs and such.
We also like "Mamma Mu och Kräkan" - cards and cards of Inge Löök.
Of course any postcard would be fine … but, if possible, NO advertising postcards, NO Christmas and Easter cards, No thin paper cards and NO selfmade cards, please. Thank you!